Established in Perth in 1986 – and still 100% locally owned and operated – Scope Business Imaging has been leading imaging solutions since, growing to be one of WA’s most significant copier/printer suppliers.
Supporting the South West since 2005, the Pilbara region since 2012 from our Karratha branch, and then also in 2013 from Port Hedland.
Scope BI achieves this with dedicated teams who live and work in the local community, ready to assist whenever - and wherever - the need arises.
Both our Port Hedland and Karratha branches are fully staffed with each branch consisting of three Technical staff, a Sales Representative and an in-house Administration and Service
And whenever larger jobs or peak demand periods challenge our local resources, our Perth overflow team is readily available for seamless same-dayn deployment to the Pilbara to ensure our service standards in the area never falter.
With significant investment in full warehousing capacity for the region, we are the only supplier in the Pilbara who can ensure immediate supply for printer installation of up to 75 ppm as well as fast moving consumables and spare parts.
Scope BI has the only production- quality Multifunction Device (MFD) in the Pilbara to provide professional print works for full large format facilities, posters, binding, booklets and guillotining with same day service turnaround for most jobs.
Our key point of difference has been and always will be our service.
At the outset, back in 1986, we pioneered the 2-hour service response - and we have maintained this objective ever since.
With a clear focus on honing the logistics of technician dispatch and service control management to the Pilbara, we average a 74 minute response time (plus travel if beyond CBD) on all fault call outs over the past six months.
This is something we are extremely proud of; no competitor in the region can emulate this statistic.
Our Port Hedland branch covers the entire North West Pilbara and our Karratha branch extends across the South East corridor as far down as Exmouth, with both locations
servicing more remote mining and resources sites. We also service south to Augusta from Bunbury.
With a local mindset and full awareness of upcoming projects that will fuel local economic and business conditions, Scope BI has invested in the future of the region and is well positioned for our own expansion to service all new ventures in the Pilbara with world-leading lines of office products.
The Scope team are well known by customers and clients – and the community at large - often seen having a chat in local shops and when collecting children from school; our staff are invested in the local community in our personal and professional lives ... and we also support local ‘grass roots’ organisations through sponsorship at local clubs and events.
Why Partner with Scope Business Imaging
• Proud locally-owned WA Business for 36 years in Perth – supporting Pilbara region since 2012 and the South West out of Bunbury since 2005.
• Local support/service centers with guaranteed KPIs to ensure optimum business operations.
• CS Remote Care Monitoring for automatic consumable replenishment and predictive service maintenance for most devices.
• Consolidated invoicing and reporting/ management of printer fleet.
• Provision of print management software.
• Customer relationship & account management for quarterly schedule account reviews.
• All Field Service Technicians are fully product trained by our suppliers.
• Each regional branch has custom designed mine site compliant vans to install devices safely on site, equipped with tail lift and stairclimbing equipment. All technicians are provided with mine site compliant Toyota Prados.
• Depth of knowledge and proven serviceability in Perth, South West and the Pilbara regions.
Capabilities and Capacity
We service an extensive range of black mono and colour A3 and A4 printers and copiers for commercial businesses and Government departments throughout Western Australia.
We also provide the complete solution for software and integration – OCR, data capture, cloud connectivity, print and cost management and mobile print.
Scope has retained various top tier and prestigious contracts across a multitude of industries such as engineering, oil and gas, building & construction, real estate, education and
Many of these companies have had a long-standing relationship with Scope that will continue in the future.
An example of our Pilbara clients below:
• Western Australian Country Health (WACHS)
• Pilbara Port Authorities (PPA)
• City of Karratha
• The Town of Port Hedland
• Balla Balla Joint Venture
• Rio Tinto (Entire Pilbara fleet on behalf of Ricoh Australia)
• All Senior and Secondary schools in the Pilbara; many in the South West, the majority of Primary schools and also Shire Councils
• By far the largest supplier to general commercial enterprise in the Pilbara
Scope has demonstrated on numerous occasions the ability to provide timely service expertise from a Western Australian service delivery standpoint where all other suppliers have simply not measured up to customer expectations when needed.